- Developing the Conceptual Engineering for the Natural Gas Distribution System through pipeline network in Ica.
- Conceptual Engineering: Field survey, description of components, general plans of location and/or layout alternatives, cost estimation, construction strategy.
- Mechanics: Determination of optimal diameter through hydraulic simulations, pressure regulation stations, safety valves, etc.
- Electrical: Power supplies, cathodic protection,
- Conceptual instrumentation: SCADA architecture and telecommunications.
- Civil : Geotechnics, routes, accesses, crossings, special works, analysis of potential risks, building of required facilities, etc.
- Descriptive memory.